Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aleo1997's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aleo1997's Application Empty Aleo1997's Application Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:27 pm

Aleo1997

Hello fellow colleagues whom I am meeting for the first time ;D

My name is Aleo1997, but you can call me just Aleo or Alex or whatever. Ill accept it either way.

I would love to be a mod on this fantabulous server because:
1. I play on the server nearly everyday.
2. There's a lacking of mods on at night when I play.
3. I wish to make the community a better place by applying my expertise to help others.

What could I bring to the table as a mod?
1. I'm on Pacific time as I live in California, so I can fill the void of any lacking in mods. I'm also generally online anywhere between 3pm and Midnight during the week.
2. I have extensive knowledge with all the plugins currently used by the server as well as their affiliated commands and uses. I also have expert knowledge in the use of WorldEdit and other admin capabilities if needed.
3. I have been playing Minecraft since the start: I bought the game in early early creative stages before alpha survival was even released and I know most of the ins and outs of the game.
4. I have a long history of modding and even administration. I was a mod on the past two firefly servers. Prior to that I was an admin and co-owner of a server with a ~25 player midday activity. Even prior to that, I have been a high level moderator on 3 other servers (Green Dragon, and some others whose names I forget) as well as an admin on one other (Dutch Brothers Mining).
5. I pride myself on my architectural skills and wouldn't mind building something for the whole server to enjoy.

My goal as a moderator would be to establish a safe community in which everyone is welcomed and protected from hatefulness and privacy intrusion. Minecraft is a place for fun and enjoyment and people shouldn't feel threatened, depressed, or angry from playing with other players. Other than that, I just love helping people. When there's a problem or something that needs to be done, expect me to be there first to find a solution.

Thank you for considering my application, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Forever with Love,
Aleo1997 - Your true bae.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum