Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special rank for new players!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Special rank for new players!  Empty Special rank for new players! on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:44 am

Idea
In light of recent things I have seen on the server, I propose a special rank for new players. I have seen poorly greeted new players, harassing new players, and killing new players for their heads. Is there some way to give them a protected status for the first 24 hours or something? Of course if they want to pvp or initiate hostilities then they lose it. I just know joining a new server with nearly nothing is scary enough without unfriendly players. I think it could really help the server in the long run!
flower Give peace a chance.

View user profile

2Special rank for new players!  Empty Re: Special rank for new players! on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:33 am

-__-
I gave peace a chance. I told I will pay them for it! I was ULTRA nice Like I'm always! They got me ultra anoyyed, and then... GG.

About the Idea, I think it's nice. There are bukkit plugins which give you pvp protection until you write some command , or until 24 ontime hours expire. This could fix the injustice, and incase they want to fight, they are to be blamed.

View user profile

3Special rank for new players!  Empty Re: Special rank for new players! on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Skykia

Admin
I have seen the same problem and have been brainstorming for a solution. I will look in to a means of placing a time limit on a server group and see what I can find. Thank you!

View user profile http://mandmserver.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum