Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special rank for new players!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Special rank for new players!  Empty Special rank for new players! Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:44 am

Pyrokarl1

Idea
In light of recent things I have seen on the server, I propose a special rank for new players. I have seen poorly greeted new players, harassing new players, and killing new players for their heads. Is there some way to give them a protected status for the first 24 hours or something? Of course if they want to pvp or initiate hostilities then they lose it. I just know joining a new server with nearly nothing is scary enough without unfriendly players. I think it could really help the server in the long run!
flower Give peace a chance.

2Special rank for new players!  Empty Re: Special rank for new players! Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:33 am

Kupiton

-__-
I gave peace a chance. I told I will pay them for it! I was ULTRA nice Like I'm always! They got me ultra anoyyed, and then... GG.

About the Idea, I think it's nice. There are bukkit plugins which give you pvp protection until you write some command , or until 24 ontime hours expire. This could fix the injustice, and incase they want to fight, they are to be blamed.

3Special rank for new players!  Empty Re: Special rank for new players! Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Skykia

Admin

I have seen the same problem and have been brainstorming for a solution. I will look in to a means of placing a time limit on a server group and see what I can find. Thank you!

https://mandmserver.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum