Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

A rail way system to towns!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A rail way system to towns! Empty A rail way system to towns! Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:04 am

AcaiciaTree

I can help.

2A rail way system to towns! Empty Re: A rail way system to towns! Sun May 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Pyrokarl1

This could be a cool idea. First u would need Skykia to get on board to protect the rail system. We don't care if people riding it are safe, but just the rails. The cost of powered rails and stuff would be astronomical if people could grief it. Next a more logical way for the rails to travel. Because towns pop up everywhere and disappear as easily, the rails should travel in the four cardinal directions and possibly to the corners not a random meandering path from town to town.

3A rail way system to towns! Empty Re: A rail way system to towns! Tue May 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Skykia

Admin

This actually might encourage people to spread out and solve some of our problems with clustered towns...

https://mandmserver.forumotion.com

4A rail way system to towns! Empty Re: A rail way system to towns! Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:23 pm

AcaiciaTree

Ok.

5A rail way system to towns! Empty Re: A rail way system to towns! Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Pyrokarl1

The rail system would work better if people knew about it and could find it.

6A rail way system to towns! Empty Re: A rail way system to towns! Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Skykia

Admin

Consider yourself hired to spread the word, every exit from spawn has obvious rails outside of it

https://mandmserver.forumotion.com

7A rail way system to towns! Empty Re: A rail way system to towns! Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:36 am

Sarge_Peppers

I think lag caused by minecarts was not considered with this suggestion.

8A rail way system to towns! Empty Re: A rail way system to towns! Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:34 pm

AcaiciaTree

By the way, you should have a sign outside of the gates

9A rail way system to towns! Empty Re: A rail way system to towns! Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Pyrokarl1

Thanks for getting this going AcaiciaTree, and my thoughts exactly. P.S. Besides, Sarge_peppers is a huge lag in and of himself, yet they don't scrap him...

10A rail way system to towns! Empty Re: A rail way system to towns! Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:46 pm

AcaiciaTree

Yes, he is. He hates me, and so do all of the mods. I am getting used to it. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum