Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Break Obsidion with TnT Plugin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Break Obsidion with TnT Plugin Empty Break Obsidion with TnT Plugin Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:26 pm

StormyBluey

Hullo while you are reading this you may think this is a stupied idea but I don't think it is. For the radiers side you cant Break into obsiodion bases withough glitchs and such. If people make a obsiodion base they are safe for ever until the wither witch is a pain to get ... So with this plugin you need 5-8 TNT to break 1 Obsidion so its preaty fair I hope people agree with this but if not I respect your anster ether way

2Break Obsidion with TnT Plugin Empty Re: Break Obsidion with TnT Plugin Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Pyrokarl1

I do hear a lot of people complain about the inability to break into obsidian bases. The problem seems to be mostly one of time played on the server. It is a seriously time consuming and resource heavy endeavor to obtain 3 wither skulls just to break into a base. On the other hand, it almost seems too easy to just destroy everything a faction has worked for with just 5-8 TNT. Either way it greatly changes the strategy and play-style the faction side requires. Maybe there are other options...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum