Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magmoor12's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Magmoor12's Staff Application on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:46 am

I'd like to apply for server staff, rank is up to your discretion. I have previous experience from 3 different servers ranging from the ranks of Helper to Head Admin, my previous experience with plugins includes working with WorldGuard/WorldEdit, a shop plugin that could bind into WG regions (the name of which I can't recall right now), Permissions EX, and Group Manager. I've also worked with plugin and mod config files in the past during attempts to try and make a server of my own (later abandoned due to inability to afford a host). I've also been trusted with additional perms such as creative on a server back in ~1.0 and with all the perms of a builder as well as a few additional on an Ancient Rome themed server around 1.2. I'll normally be on a decent amount each week assuming nothing in real life comes up that would take priority.
Thanks for your consideration - magmoor12

View user profile

2 Re: Magmoor12's Staff Application on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:49 am

Never cat

View user profile

3 Re: Magmoor12's Staff Application on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:32 pm

I like Magmoor12. Mag is a very proficient builder.

I have seen the boyfriend/girlfriend mod thing on at least 3 different occasions. In all, one party became a complete jerkwad upon becoming a mod. How can you assure us that you will be a decent person true to yourself who escapes the Kayla / Annie shadow?

Good luck. ;P

View user profile

4 Re: Magmoor12's Staff Application on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:35 pm

I don't let personal connections to anyone interfere with any position meant to enforce rules. It's something I trained myself into back when the server I was mod on was still a thing, especially before I invited my best friend from real life to it. I try my best to not let my emotions or current mental state interfere if I believe it will I'll either log or do my best to push through and resolve the issue before going afk to calm myself.

View user profile

5 Re: Magmoor12's Staff Application on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:53 am

Mag or Christian is a very polite and nice person, I agree he would make a great Moderator both for the Server and the community.
He's on Sky's trusted people-list already anyway (no details given) so I don't see why this shouldn't be a thing.

!With that said!
I think that:
       1. You could seriously rename NatureVille to ModVille then
       2. The view from the community on NV this might take a hit
       3. There are people equally as qualified for this position

Leaving #3 behind for now, I still stand with the view that one should be put in power to just see how their behavior changes.
There are more or less three possible outcomes to that:
       - The person abuses his newly granted power
       - The person sides with a group and lets himself be persuaded
       - The person accepts the privilege, sees it as an honor and meets the expectations

But in the end I think its also very much a Question of trust.
I do trust mag and I think a good chunk of the community does too.
Again I don't see why he shouldn't be promoted, just keep this in mind along the way

- Julia

View user profile

6 Re: Magmoor12's Staff Application on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:43 am

I feel like you would be a good mod but I do feel and don't take offense to this but you get hot heated sometimes I don't know if it was only you there to deal with someone if you would not completely explode.

-talon

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum