Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

MrEpicDude46YT's staff app

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MrEpicDude46YT's staff app Empty MrEpicDude46YT's staff app Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:18 pm

MrEpicDude46

Hello! I would like to apply for a moderation position on the teamseak ONLY! I love using teamspeak, and I have owned/ran several teamspeak servers so I know how every command works, I think I would be fit for this because, I have a good microphone, I am great at talking to people, I can remember things very well, and I am great at dealing with trolls. I can handle any situation accordingly with a happy and positive answer! I realize it is completely not normal to apply for staff on a teamspeak server, but hey! I feel I would be a great addition for I play many hours a day, and I am always down to chat. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I know I did not include very much information, but as long as I have good communication skills, and am a kind person who can solve anything I figure it's worth a shot! Very Happy (I have probably ran around 4 teamspeak servers maxing probably 10 - 12 players daily)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum