Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

McRealisimPlus plugin

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 McRealisimPlus plugin on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:08 pm

This plugin would be related to the game (DayZ) it would NOT interfere with any other plugins, that I know of,  it would add armor weight, stamina, you would need to drink water to survive, and you cannot break trees with your hands. you would need a tool. (but kits would bee needed to get tools) you would be able to get fatigued (not able to place or break blocks & walk slower) You can also break bones from falling from high heights, this would allow you to craft bandages to heal bones, and craft medicine when you catch a cold or sickness, you also need sleep to regine power (Not be fatigued) this also adds gravity to most blocks as well, and fences act as building supports. I can link you this plugin link if you would like (Its free on spigotMC) I think it would be a very cool addition to your towny/survival aspect of your server and would attract some different types of people.

View user profile

2 Re: McRealisimPlus plugin on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:31 pm

People play games to escape reality. People also suggest bag plugins to other servers to try and bring them down. Do the math...

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum