Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazygamer631's realty compony

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Crazygamer631's realty compony on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:37 pm

This is the start of crazygamer631's realty company! I will be building and selling houses and land on the server! if you want to be a part of this business then reply to this message thing Razz

View user profile

2 Re: Crazygamer631's realty compony on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:12 am

So are u just building stuff like homes for people? Or is this like a mob thing where we claim all the land on the server as ours and whack people if they don't pay us for the right to build? What a Face

View user profile

3 Re: Crazygamer631's realty compony on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:08 am

Pyrokarl1 wrote:So are u just building stuff like homes for people? Or is this like a mob thing where we claim all the land on the server as ours and whack people if they don't pay us for the right to build? What a Face

Brilliant Idea pyro. I like the way you think Twisted Evil

View user profile

4 Re: Crazygamer631's realty compony on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:57 pm

good idea pyrokarl Twisted Evil

But no, we will just be claiming beautiful plots of land with a faction and then either selling the land bear, or just building a house on it and selling
the land and the house that's on it

View user profile

5 Re: Crazygamer631's realty compony on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Hmm... what would the pay be? tongue and what job openings are available?

Last edited by Ziffinon on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

6 Re: Crazygamer631's realty compony on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:48 am

Well, the pay would be Half the profit made on the sale if there is a sale. the more people in the company the less you would be paid, but there is only me as of now. so you would be getting half the profit. Smile

View user profile

7 Re: Crazygamer631's realty compony on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:51 am

And also, openings available are builder, or landscape finder ( someone who looks for beautiful plots of land). and if you do a good job on those, then co-owner.

View user profile

8 Then i'm in! on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Very Happy  I think I would be a semi-good builder, but be warned that my houses will be kind of big but not entirely creative Razz. If you want to see an example do /t spawn solla_sollew and go west. Mine is the first house you see. To shorten this up, I'm just saying I want the job! Smile. I also wanted to say that my (and Skykia, Annebnan, and Inazen's) town, if the other mayors approve, would be open for this company to work on, as long as everyone followed the rules.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum