Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unmute warthog

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unmute warthog Empty Unmute warthog Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:03 pm

warthog

Hello, I'm 619madwarthog you may know me you may not
I think it was fair that I got the mute and ban (cursing) and (tping) the cursing I think is fair and I will never do it again please give me another chance as for the tping I was trying to get chris (hoot owls) attention hence I was muted

Kind regards,
Hog ps please ill never do it again I love this server

2Unmute warthog Empty Re: Unmute warthog Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:30 pm

Pyrokarl1

Hey buddy,  I believe this should go in the ban appeals section not the everything else section.
On the bright side  sunny , according to a little know Minecraft law, the mute only lasts until you are 18 because you were a minor when it occurred.  study
I also heard a rumor  Shocked  , that if you make a YouTube video challenging Hoot owl Chris to a smack-down wrestle-off on Merchants and Marauders that gets at least 50,000 views, the ban is lifted! Exclamation

Peace out flower  ,
Pyro'thecrusher'Karl

3Unmute warthog Empty Re: Unmute warthog Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:52 pm

warthog

will do

4Unmute warthog Empty Warthog Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:57 pm

StormyBluey

Hello there Madwarthog you have been on the server for days!! Even Years!
You are now 10013 Years OLD!!! Good job! Because you are so nice to us if you get 99999 Veiws instead of 100000 you can get You own Chat with chris!! Chris is going to to teach you some things that even a young man like yourself sould know!! Other then it going to be alsome ! farao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum