Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server Update

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Server Update Empty Server Update Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:42 am

warthoggg

Anyone Still Active, I met most of these people when I was close to 11-13 years old, I am now 19-year-old, and I am in college. Feels weird, I thought I would catch up with everyone as this was almost my childhood. It's almost 5:00 Am in STL, and I'm feeling nostalgic. I see that the last post was from me from 4 years ago, so again I was around 15, I'm wondering if anyone still ever checks this. Is hoot owl Chris around, or Skykia, or Pyro. I would love to hear from all you as It has been years. Thanks for reading my stupid story, but truly if anyone sees this, Fireflies, and this server will always be a huge part of my childhood and is still in my memory to this day as a good part of my early years of life. It makes me miss being a kid and not having a care in the world.

2Server Update Empty Re: Server Update Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:02 pm

Skykia

Admin

Hi Warthog! You haven't been forgotten. This forum doesn't get checked often because we have mostly replaced it with discord, but the days of past minecraft shenanigans are still special memories. It's hard to believe you are 19 now!

I hope you are doing well and that you still have time for gaming Smile It's great to hear from you!

https://mandmserver.forumotion.com

3Server Update Empty If you ever see this. Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:37 am

warthoggg

I would love to check out the discord if possible, I would like to talk to anyone still around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum