Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blake939907's Mod Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blake939907's Mod Application Empty Blake939907's Mod Application Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Blake939907

Hi my name is Blake, I am here today to tell you that I would like to apply for moderator. I am on this server daily unless there is some sort of thing that happened that day that makes me incapable of joining. I would love to have the opportunity to be a mod on this wonderful server. Something that I believe may be a setback in the accepting of my application is my age. Although I may not be 16 I am still capable of helping the server in it's journey to greatness. I have a YouTube channel if needed I can provide help in advertising to server. I currently have 200 subscribers and my highest viewed video has over 30,000 views. I want to be able to prove to you that I can work hard. There are many applications in this category but I believe that I can work harder than then. Anything I am told will be done within the moment it comes to my attention. I hope that you will give me a chance to be a great mod for this server Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum