Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

James for Moderator

2 posters

Should James be a Moderator

James for Moderator I_vote_lcap33%James for Moderator I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1James for Moderator Empty James for Moderator Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:42 pm

James5451234

James5451234

Dear Merchants and Marauders Community,
My name is Logan, but most of you know me as James, James5451234, and even Slytherin James. I have been on these servers for a little over a year now. Every time I play on this server, I am always greeted with warm welcomes. I have made great friends on this server, I have made great friends with the staff and almost everyone who plays on it. I really enjoy the community and the server itself. I enjoy factions, towny, and even the minigames. My favorite part of this server though, is how kind the staff, such as moderators like Chris and the owner, Sky. The people on this server have given to me a certain experience that I will never forget. I would like to give back to the server and use my time to moderate and help players in need. I wish to give new players the experience this server has given me. I have experience managing servers such as my friends server. Granted, it was small, I find that I did a good job moderating/managing that server. If you would like proof I will bring him on the server sometime as proof that this server is real. I would really enjoy if the whole community of Merchants and Marauders at least took notice in this application and thought about this.

Thanks,
James

2James for Moderator Empty Re: James for Moderator Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:19 pm

sanwich234@gmail.com

sanwich234@gmail.com

+rep

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum