Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

crazygamer631's application for cMod

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1crazygamer631's application for cMod  Empty crazygamer631's application for cMod Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:39 pm

crazygamer631

The reason I want to become a mod on this server is that this is a fun server with the best community I have ever seen, and I want it to stay a sun server for children and adults of all ages to play on.

I have had a lot of experience with minecraft server permissions.
I have been a co-owner of a server before, I have also been builder staff on a server before, and I am currently an OP on a server.

I do not know a Ton of teamspeak commands but I do know the basics to help out new people to teamspeak.

I see myself playing on this minecraft server until I die, because it is the most fun server I have ever played on and has the best community I have ever seen.

I have a lot of experience with the power tool plug in.
I also have a lot of experience with the factions and towny plug ins.

I am available on the server on weekdays anywhere between 4:00pm and 10:oopm. on weekends I am available any time until 10:00pm
I would also be able to be on at busy times and keep everyone in line.
(I know how hectic Rebels can be) Smile

I would also be available to be on the teamspeak server anytime that I would be available to be on the minecraft server. Smile

crazygamer631

I hope i'm good enough!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum