Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jon's Staff Application.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jon's Staff Application. Empty Jon's Staff Application. Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:50 pm

Jon9121

Jons Application

Minecraft Username:​
Jon9121

i used to play a lot back in the day then my computer broke now its all fixed and im on the TS\Server everyday

My best memory on this server:
feeling loved and accepted when you sign on for the first time. Among my other favorite memories are staying up past sunrise Joking around with the wonderful community, and building and mining with all my friends.

I've recommended the server to a couple people, i always help out new comers on the TS

i have had past experience being an Admin/Mod and working on TS servers i used to run my own minecraft server.IT got shut down do to me not being able to pay the monthly fee.

. I'm 14, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely shy and Boring, but once you get to know me i'm a Hoot. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion,witch i think wont be an issue with this server. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. i'm a very active player i'm on every day for at least 3 hours during the day. if i don't have school i'm on the server/TS all night long.

I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​
Additional comments:​
I know that i have broken rules in the past biggest one be The no star wars spoilers. but even tho i'm not perfect (Nobody is) i hope i get accepted in our wonderful community.

Last edited by Sir_jon9121 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional Info)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum