Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

ChickenStix2 Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ChickenStix2 Application Empty ChickenStix2 Application Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:34 am

ChickenStix2

I would like to become staff because all of the players/staff on here are already so nice. I'ed also like to become staff because I like helping players with stuff. And (If needed), I like helping other staff members with lets say commands.

Past experience with additional Minecraft permissions : All, Because I own a server.

Past experience with Teamspeak commands : Most of the, All the improtant ones basically.

Time dedication estimates for future gameplay : I could play every day for 1-5 hours ever day.

Additional knowledge of plugins used on the Minecraft Server : Yes I own a server so I am really good with commands.

Any particular server deficits that you are a good fit for (available
during busy times, late night patrol, ability to be on the Teamspeak server, etc.) : I would be available every other weekend but the weekend I am available I could be on for like 1-4 hours at a time.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum