Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is a test

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is a test Empty This is a test Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:42 am

Galehn

Galehn

This applicant is conducting a test of the Staff Application System. Had this been an actual application, you would have learned all about my time serving as a moderator for Road to Fortune, as well as my (albeit brief) stint as a server owner / operator.

Seriously, though, this server has an amazing group of people, and I'd love the opportunity to be of service in any way I can. I am very familiar with most admin commands, and while I do not have any hands-on experience with Teamspeak commands, I am a quick learner.

As I have a full-time job as a software developer (as well as two children at home), my availability is limited to evenings and weekends. I live in the Central Time Zone, which from what I've observed, means I tend to be active when moderator presence is relatively low (both in-game and on the Teamspeak server.)

I learned the ins and outs of WorldEdit, Towny, Factions, Multiverse, ServerSigns and ShowCaseStandalone while setting up my own server, Serenity & Strife. While the server was not active for very long, it did provide me with a lot of valuable experience maintaining server loads, monitoring performance, and balancing plugins.

I thank you for your time and consideration. This concludes this test of the Staff Application System. We now return you to your regularly-scheduled forum browsing already in progress.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum