Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff application of Jolyane1

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staff application of Jolyane1 Empty Staff application of Jolyane1 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:30 pm

jolyane1

Hello my name is Jolyane, (jolyane1 in game),I'm 17 and i'd like to be part of the staff. I've been on the server for long enough to see it's a server i really like and the persons are amazing and very friendly.

I've never been moderator before but i would like to be one because the server is very nice and i'd like to be part of it to help you. It makes about -3 years that i play minecraft so i have a bit of knowledge in the minecraft stuff and commands.

I'm often on teamspeak and i love talking with you. I have school and work but i still have time for minecraft and during summer i shall be more here. Even if I don't know english very well, I think I could learn easily and I still know the bases of english. I respect the server rules and I'm very patient and free Very Happy

Thanks for taking the time to read it,
Jolyane the dinosor

2Staff application of Jolyane1 Empty Re: Staff application of Jolyane1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:17 am

Pyrokarl1

I vote yes. How could anyone hate Jolyane? Her voice is like angels in symphony. Am I not suppose to reply? Anyway, just a thought.

3Staff application of Jolyane1 Empty Re: Staff application of Jolyane1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:49 pm

jolyane1

Onh thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum