Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server spawn

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Server spawn  Empty Server spawn Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:07 pm

Pyrokarl1

I have heard at least 100 people remark about the unoriginal, unimaginative, uninspired, poorly laid out build of spawn. Perhaps with the coming creative server option, this could be a possible thing to consider. I don't know how hard this would be to implement. Perhaps just a part of it at a time or a layout change. I am rather neutral myself and tend toward simplistic gaudy builds which probably wouldn't work. We do have some seriously creative and artistic builders who may want to give it a try.

(p.s. I don't intend any insult to the original builder/s of the spawn area.)

2Server spawn  Empty Re: Server spawn Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:06 pm

crazygamer631

That is a really good idea pyro. I was thinking along the lines of a building contest though. With the upcoming creative server we could have everyone build a spawn who wants to and sky could judge which one she wants!

3Server spawn  Empty Re: Server spawn Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Skykia

Admin

If people are interested in submitting builds to upgrade those that are at spawn I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. If any particular build style seems fitting I'll leave open the possibility of a full server spawn redesign. Start with a single building in a pod and we'll go from there.

https://mandmserver.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum