Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Server Spawn Sucks And It Might Be A Reason New People Dont Stay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

crazygamer631

The server spawn needs to change. I think that a big reason new people aren't staying on the sever, is because the spawn is not impressive in any way. Whats the first thing you see when you log onto a server? their spawn. The spawn needs to be impressive and eye catching, to gain the player's interest in the rest of the server. No one has to listen to me im just a degenerate who plays minecraft, and its just my opinion so it doesnt matter. Thank you for reading this crap, sincerely, crazygamer631

Pyrokarl1

I have heard that same thing, many times by many people. I tend to agree, it isn't the best I've seen.

I don't know if i agree that it's why players leave quickly. That's mostly due to low player count. Nobody wants to be the uncool kid playing when no one else is on. It is also hard to do mini-games by yourself in many categories. The server is also not the easiest to hop on and brainlessly play without friendly guidance. Either way the point is valid.

Your opinion does matter. Mine i also give freely. The question is: how do we fix it? That is a massive undertaking, when time and resources may be better placed elsewhere...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum