Merchants and Marauders Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merchants and Marauders Minecraft

Minecraft IP: 198.23.148.214:25665 Teamspeak IP: buf-voice.fragnet.net:10077

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magmoor12's Staff Application

+2
Pyrokarl1
AnnieLePenguin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Magmoor12's Staff Application Empty Magmoor12's Staff Application Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:46 am

magmoor12

I'd like to apply for server staff, rank is up to your discretion. I have previous experience from 3 different servers ranging from the ranks of Helper to Head Admin, my previous experience with plugins includes working with WorldGuard/WorldEdit, a shop plugin that could bind into WG regions (the name of which I can't recall right now), Permissions EX, and Group Manager. I've also worked with plugin and mod config files in the past during attempts to try and make a server of my own (later abandoned due to inability to afford a host). I've also been trusted with additional perms such as creative on a server back in ~1.0 and with all the perms of a builder as well as a few additional on an Ancient Rome themed server around 1.2. I'll normally be on a decent amount each week assuming nothing in real life comes up that would take priority.
Thanks for your consideration - magmoor12

2Magmoor12's Staff Application Empty Re: Magmoor12's Staff Application Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:49 am

AnnieLePenguin

AnnieLePenguin

Never cat

3Magmoor12's Staff Application Empty Re: Magmoor12's Staff Application Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Pyrokarl1

I like Magmoor12. Mag is a very proficient builder.

I have seen the boyfriend/girlfriend mod thing on at least 3 different occasions. In all, one party became a complete jerkwad upon becoming a mod. How can you assure us that you will be a decent person true to yourself who escapes the Kayla / Annie shadow?

Good luck. ;P

4Magmoor12's Staff Application Empty Re: Magmoor12's Staff Application Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:35 pm

magmoor12

I don't let personal connections to anyone interfere with any position meant to enforce rules. It's something I trained myself into back when the server I was mod on was still a thing, especially before I invited my best friend from real life to it. I try my best to not let my emotions or current mental state interfere if I believe it will I'll either log or do my best to push through and resolve the issue before going afk to calm myself.

5Magmoor12's Staff Application Empty Re: Magmoor12's Staff Application Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:53 am

[Dev] Julia

Mag or Christian is a very polite and nice person, I agree he would make a great Moderator both for the Server and the community.
He's on Sky's trusted people-list already anyway (no details given) so I don't see why this shouldn't be a thing.

!With that said!
I think that:
       1. You could seriously rename NatureVille to ModVille then
       2. The view from the community on NV this might take a hit
       3. There are people equally as qualified for this position

Leaving #3 behind for now, I still stand with the view that one should be put in power to just see how their behavior changes.
There are more or less three possible outcomes to that:
       - The person abuses his newly granted power
       - The person sides with a group and lets himself be persuaded
       - The person accepts the privilege, sees it as an honor and meets the expectations

But in the end I think its also very much a Question of trust.
I do trust mag and I think a good chunk of the community does too.
Again I don't see why he shouldn't be promoted, just keep this in mind along the way

- Julia

6Magmoor12's Staff Application Empty Re: Magmoor12's Staff Application Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:43 am

Talonflame03

I feel like you would be a good mod but I do feel and don't take offense to this but you get hot heated sometimes I don't know if it was only you there to deal with someone if you would not completely explode.

-talon

7Magmoor12's Staff Application Empty Re: Magmoor12's Staff Application Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:45 pm

TheBlueCraftGamer

TheBlueCraftGamer

Don't ever do this. If you do mag will have the idea. The devilish idea. The idea that you have all been thinking and have said aloud a few times. The idea that, that is impossible to happen. But with mag as a staff this idea may come true. He may just one day out of the blue decide to do this. This idea is so hard to say but I will say it just to warn you. He may take into the action of the idea of banning Blue from merchants. If this happens the entire world will crumble. Everything will be destroyed. Lives will be turned up side down. We cannot not let this happen. We cannot give him a chance to take this idea into action. Please stop this while we can. We cannot let the world be taken by a puma.

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN

8Magmoor12's Staff Application Empty Re: Magmoor12's Staff Application Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:28 pm

Pyrokarl1

619madwarthog is so more skilled and handsome, how could this still be a topic?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum